Last Updated: [Date]
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Cookies can also collect information about your device, such as IP address, browser type, and operating system. They do not harm your device and are typically harmless.
Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies on our Website:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our Website. They enable you to navigate the site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies help us analyze how visitors use our Website and improve its performance. They collect information anonymously, such as the number of visitors, where they came from, and which pages they visited.
- Preference Cookies: These cookies allow our Website to remember your preferences, such as language choice and font size, to provide a personalized experience.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to you based on your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an ad and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. However, if you do this, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site, and certain functionalities may not be available.
- Browser Settings: You can change your browser settings to block or alert you about cookies. Consult your browser’s help function to learn how to control cookie settings.
- Opt-Out Tools: You can also opt-out of certain cookies using third-party tools or by visiting the relevant opt-out pages. Please note that opting out of cookies may not completely remove all advertising or personalized content, as different websites and advertising networks may have different opt-out procedures.